Guest bloggers wanted!
Please follow these guidelines if you’re interested on getting your post featured on Inky Tavern. Looking for a guest blogger? Here’s what I can do for you.
- Make sure your post has something to do with writing, reading, blogging, or anything about written creativity. Contact me directly if you’re not sure your idea fits this criteria.
- Proofread your work! I’ll read over it but, seriously, proofread.
- Please only post content that you own.
- No affiliate links.
- Please refrain from trying to “sell” things. Your first priority is to enrich the lives of those who will read your post (if only for five minutes).
- Have your own blog, website, or some online hub with subscribers.
- 300-800 words in length.
- A short 40-100 word biography about you.
- Your social media links.
- A picture of you! (optional)
- Go to the contacts page.
- Write GUEST POST in the subject followed by the title (GUEST POST: Fluffy Kittens and Writers).
- Pitch your post in the message box (What will it be about?).
- Wait for a response. I’ll get back to you ASAP but, if I haven’t, send it again.
Accepted? What next?
- Send the post in the body of an email.
- Clearly mark places in the text that you want headed, block quoted, numbered, and so on ([block quote here], [heading], [start numbered list]).
- Don’t forget to tell your readers about your post and Inky Tavern!