Wipes sweat from brow and flick it at you.
Whew! It’s been one tough month for me. There was my 21st birthday, studying, late night headaches, more headaches, more studying, stress, STRESS, finals, and finally a relief.
Here’s what happened:
- Tell Failure to “Bring it on!” (Apr. 4) YES..I know it was in April (it didn’t get mentioned in last month’s wrap up…oops.)
- I was Nominated for the Liebster Award! (May 12)
- Freewrite #4: Just Around the Corner (May 14)
- Dear [Friend], your Book Was… (May 20)
- Memorial Day 2014 (May 26)
- This Week’s and June’s Goals (May 26)
- Freewrite #5: You Deer, Who Deer? (May 28)
- When Writing Becomes a Chore (May 30)
Here’s what happened last month.
What are your plans for June?