You and I have something in common. Want to know what it is?
We made it to the finish line.
Whether you participated in one of the national events (NaPoWriMo, Camp NaNoWriMo, or A to Z Challenge) or accomplished something else–you did it! Sure the road was rough. Sure you made a mistake or two…or three? Who cares! You did it!
Give yourself a pat on the back!
Here’s what happened at the Tavern:
- Lets Get World Building (Apr. 2)
- Camp NaNoWriMo Update: Exorcising the Delete Key (Apr.4)
- What Type of Writer are You? (Apr. 7)
- Freewrite #3: My Only Weapon is a Ballpoint Pen?! Really!? (Apr. 9)
- Camp NaNoWriMo Update: Did Time Grow Legs and Run Away!? (Apr. 11)
- Book Review: In Cold Blood by Mark Dawson (Apr. 15)
- Love at First Sentences (Apr. 16)
- Camp NaNoWriMo Update: Is it Possible to Edit Nothing? (Apr. 18)
- Happy Easter from Inky Tavern (Apr. 20)
- My Schedule is in a State of Chaos!!! (Apr. 22)
- Cover Reveal: In Cold Blood by Mark Dawson (Apr. 23)
- Tell Inspiration You aren’t Waiting Anymore! (Apr. 26)
Here’s what happened last month.
What’s are your goals for May?